Finding the best pest control software for your business is vital to your businesses success.
If you want to compete in the pest control industry, it’s important to stay up on technology that can help you grow your business and separate yourself from the competition.
And technology in the pest control industry is changing more rapidly now than ever before.
Software plays such an integral role in any pest control business that finding and using the best pest control software might even become a “make it or break it” move for your business.
WHY? Keep reading.
Scott Olsen, a business technologist said the following,
“Regardless of your personal opinion—Luddite or technophile—the rapid advance of technology isn’t going to slow any time soon. More and more small businesses that fail to adapt are going to find themselves left behind while the savvy ones who learn to keep up will reap the rewards.”
More and more pest control companies are either limited or enabled by the technology and especially the software they have chosen to use.
Pest control software almost completely determines how most pest control operators (PCOs) either can or cannot do the following:
- Automate marketing and we “want you back” campaigns
- Gamify performance and incentivize your employees with customizable KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and messaging
- Promote and help your customers to build your online reviews. Filter out and respond to the bad reviews in real time, and improve your online review scores
- Understand the health of your business with the right dashboards & reports
- Have clear perspective into the Leading Measures that help your business grow
- Retain technicians & office staff with easy to use tools
- Automate calls, texts, emails and letters for creative, new and important customer communications
- Bill your customers, receive payment and provide easy online tools for your customers to improve retention
- Create new efficiencies in routing, bundling services, retaining customers, task management, fleet management, and much more
The first step is to keep an open mind. Most people are creatures of habit and we tend to prefer what we know.
However, technology is changing so rapidly that most PCOs are familiar with only a fraction of what’s possible with newer software tools.
What Briostack can do for you
According to the 2017 IBIS National Report on the Pest Control Industry, there were 24,607 pest control companies in the US at the beginning of 2017.
The pest control industry is a small enough vertical market that for years there have been limited software options for PCO’s.
These options haven’t changed much for a long time, and much worse, these options are for the most part tied to old, legacy software architectures.
Briostack was designed specifically for the pest control industry by Top 100 pest control operators. And the best part about Briostack is that it was designed on next-generation software architecture.
This means that over time Briostack will continue to be able to provide better options and tools for PCOs large and small.
Briostack provides a host of industry-first tools and fresh options that allow its users to better take care of their customers and employees.
If you are looking for the best pest control software now and especially into the future, buckle up, take a close look at Briostack (here), and enjoy the ride.
Whether you have a single technician or a thousand, Briostack can help you simplify your business and improve your bottom line.